From time to time we’re confronted with challenges that guide us through our life.
We find purpose in our passion and a job is truly not work when you can get up early and can’t wait to get going,
Become an Atypical One
This is your chance to be part of a young, dynamic and professional team.
We are passionate and in love with what we do. We’re here for the people and for the outcome of our collaboration.
We embrace diversity and the personal input of each individual.
Skills and Requirements
We’re not looking for ideals, we’re looking for ‘work in progress’ people.
A kind that is atypical and in constant search, relentless and with a drive for knowledge and improvement.
- Graduate of Bachelor or Masters degree in Design or related creative domain
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Passion for Design and a strong sense of layout, color, typography
- Creative, curious, up-to-date with latest trends, having an eye for details
- Proficiency using design software tools from (Adobe Suite, including Figma)
- Ability to materialize ideas using hand sketches
- Strong communication skills and ability to take and be accounted for actions
- Leader abilities and diplomacy in giving feedback and criticism
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Creative thinker who can proactively problem solve
- Organized and attention to detail
Duties and Responsibilities
Maturity and ability to complete a task is part of our growth and development.
We’re not strict but we’re engaged in a pursuit of excellence.
We do chores daily, some of which we like, some we must complete.
- Understanding the project requirements and concept direction
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models, and prototypes as the foundation for the creative process
- Use feedback from other designers to improve your design skills
- Research / Concept / Design of user interfaces for web-based applications
- Prototype high-quality design screens, update screens based on feedback, and changing specifications
- Make revisions for continual improvements
- Participate in various design projects from concept to completion
- Brainstorm ideas that will greatly improve the user experience
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process
- Reaching your own deadlines, while keeping the quality of deliverables high
- Showcase your work to the team and document each task with time and effort
- Assist the team in creating branding, sales, and marketing materials.
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements, and our high standard
Opportunities and Benefits
A small team thrives in tandem with every member. We put soul and great thought in keeping the team
engaged and satisfied. Being part of our team you’ll have the following opportunities and benefits.
- +1 free day for every year of experience
- Performance bonus and rewards
- Meal Tickets
- Company equity on inhouse projects 1
- Team Buildings
- 1 to 1 Trainings
- Specialized conferences
- Career and Personal Trainings
- Easy Friday 2
- Friday Lunch
- Company parties
- Annual European City Break
- Volunteer to a local cause
- Top rated office location
- Flexible and Hybrid work
- Coffee/Tea/Snacks at the office
- Apple products and solidstate desks/chairs
- Work from our office in Paris