From time to time we’re confronted with challenges that guide us through our life.
We find purpose in our passion and a job is truly not work when you can get up early and can’t wait to get going,
Become an Atypical One
This is your chance to be part of a young, dynamic and professional team.
We are passionate and in love with what we do. We’re here for the people and for the outcome of our collaboration.
We embrace diversity and the personal input of each individual.
Skills and Requirements
We’re not looking for ideals, we’re looking for ‘work in progress’ people.
A kind that is atypical and in constant search, relentless and with a drive for knowledge and improvement.
- Graduate of Bachelor or Masters degree in Marketing / Communications or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with product launches and/or integrated marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of market research, surveys, and data analysis
- Proficiency with Google Ads, Analytics, Tableaux and other CRM tools
- Excellent analytical skills and affinity for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and estimate roadmaps
- Creative, curious, up-to-date with latest trends, having an eye for details
- Basic knowledge of design software tools from Adobe is a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to take and be accounted for actions
- Leader abilities and diplomacy in giving feedback and criticism
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Creative thinker who can proactively problem solve
- Organized and attention to detail
Duties and Responsibilities
Maturity and ability to complete a task is part of our growth and development.
We’re not strict but we’re engaged in a pursuit of excellence.
We do chores daily, some of which we like, some we must complete.
- Develop, implement and track marketing strategies such as email, social media or digital campaigns and events
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify opportunities
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, while ensuring that brand guidelines are met
- Work with design team to execute marketing programs
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Collaborate with other internal teams to develop monitor and design, strategic marketing initiatives
- Establish goals and objectives in order to reach the potential customers
- Build and maintain a relationship with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, offering analytical insights to develop and plan creative marketing strategies
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Opportunities and Benefits
A small team thrives in tandem with every member. We put soul and great thought in keeping the team
engaged and satisfied. Being part of our team you’ll have the following opportunities and benefits.
- +1 free day for every year of experience
- Performance bonus and rewards
- Meal Tickets
- Company equity on inhouse projects 1
- Team Buildings
- 1 to 1 Trainings
- Specialized conferences
- Career and Personal Trainings
- Easy Friday 2
- Friday Lunch
- Company parties
- Annual European City Break
- Volunteer to a local cause
- Top rated office location
- Flexible and Hybrid work
- Coffee/Tea/Snacks at the office
- Apple products and solidstate desks/chairs
- Work from our office in Paris